Software Architect (Full-stack)
Outreach International, a widely-recognized organization that has been eliminating extreme poverty for over 35 years, continues to experience strong growth in its operations. Therefore, we are pleased to post the following position:
Location: Independence, MO
Salary/Benefits: Competitive in salary and benefits to a similar position at international nonprofits of comparable size in the Midwestern United States.
Deadline: Position Open Until Filled
- Lead the analysis, design, development, and engineering of an enterprise solution to assist in data collection and management of staff located in multiple countries.
- Coordinate with the field operations team to create and manage a monitoring and evaluation database with log-ins by staff located in multiple countries. Candidates with experience in information security and cloud computing are preferred.
- Although the organization has very strong relationships with external providers of software services, individuals who have a breadth of working knowledge in categories such as mobile app development and web development tools is helpful.
- Make technology choices in alignment with the goals of the organization and in order to deliver a robust solution that is used across the globe at all hours of the day in order to assist in eliminating extreme poverty around the world.
- A desire to be part of a growing organization that is eliminating extreme poverty around the world.
- Comfortable working with databases, developing client-side browser-based interfaces, and everything in between.
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of modern web application architecture, web client design, and mobile web development.
- A portfolio illustrating extremely strong performance compared to industry peers.
- College degree and 2+ years of outstanding performance in a similar position.
Travel is not required. However, one organizational benefit is an optional, periodic visit to the communities bringing themselves out of deep poverty.
Outreach International was just named the best nonprofit (less than 50 local employees) to work for in metropolitan area by the Kansas City Business Journal.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter. Outreach International is an equal opportunity employer.