Position: Field Operations Research Intern
Outreach’s HQ staff is already stacked with motivated world-changers, but we always have room for one more. Pack up your energy, enthusiasm and empathy and bring ‘em with you to Outreach HQ for a Spring internship! This is all very exciting for everyone involved. We can’t wait to meet you!
Summary: Outreach International is seeking an Intern to join the Field Operations team for Spring 2021 and/or Academic Year 2021. The Research Intern will assist Field Operation team members in data analysis, literature reviews, and developing reports related to Outreach International’s field work.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter outlining qualifications, start date, and availability to email@example.com.
Applicants should also submit a writing sample that illustrates their ability to analyze and summarize information in a clear and concise manner.
Time: Minimum of three months, or a total of 120 Hours
Salary/Benefits: Unpaid Internship
Deadline: Position open until filled.
Primary Responsibilities & Duties:
- Review, analyze and compile data gathered from the field
- Summarize findings and data trends in reports
- Conduct literature reviews
- Draft briefing papers and other reports as required
- Respond to queries and requests for information from the Field Operations, Marketing and in-country international field teams
- Explore current trends and practices in the international development field
- Assist with other projects and tasks as needed
- College Student working toward an undergraduate or masters degree in Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, International Studies, Political Science Social Work or any other related field
- Interest and/or experience in international development, international relations and/or non-profit management
- Experience with qualitative and quantitative data collection, analysis, and reporting
- A flexible, self-starting nature
- Advanced knowledge and ability within the Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to write clearly and effectively