Part-time administrative and clerical position appropriate for either a long-term internship or part-time employee. Join one of the "Best Places to Work" in Kansas City!
Location: Kansas City, MO
Salary/Benefits: Competitive in salary and benefits to international nonprofits of comparable size in the Midwestern United States. $14 hourly, 20 hours per week.
Deadline: Position Open Until Filled
- Reception and general office management.
- Mail retrieval and processing.
- Manage inventory and supplies including researching and obtaining quotes for materials.
- Assist with meeting and event preparation, coordination, and set up.
- Donor services fulfillment – including responding to requests for more information, entering data for receipts, coordinating various mailings.
- Communications and development – including merging letters with existing databases, interacting with various constituencies, and providing an entry point exhibiting the smart, professional reality of the Outreach International staff and workplace.
- Evidence of outstanding organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, or equivalent and relevant education and work experience.
- Excellent verbal and customer service skills.
- Advanced knowledge and ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Flexible, self-starter.
Competitive in compensation to a similar position at other area nonprofits. $14 hourly.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter. Outreach International is an equal opportunity employer.