Field Operations Research Intern
Outreach’s HQ staff is stacked with motivated world-changers, but we always have room for one more. Pack your energy, enthusiasm and empathy and bring ‘em with you to Outreach HQ for an internship! This is all very exciting for everyone involved. We can’t wait to meet you!
Location: Kansas City, MO or remote
Salary/Benefits: Unpaid internship with flexible hours. Minimum of three months or 120 total hours.
Deadline: June 1, 2019
Outreach International is seeking an Intern to join the Field Operations team for Summer 2019 and Academic Year 2019/2020. The research Intern will assist Field Operation team members in analyzing qualitative data, conducting literature reviews and developing reports related to Outreach International’s fieldwork.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter, outlining qualifications, start date and availability. Additionally, applicants should submit a writing sample that demonstrates their ability to analyze and summarize information in a clear, concise manner.
- Review, analyze, and compile data gathered from the field.
- Summarize findings and data trends in reports.
- Conduct literature reviews.
- Draft briefing papers and other reports as required.
- Respond to queries and requests for information from the Field Operations, Marketing, and in-country field teams.
- Explore current trends and practices in the international development field.
- Assist with other projects and tasks as needed.
- College Student working toward a degree in Anthropology, Sociology, Psychology, International Studies, Political Science, Social Work or any other related field.
- Interest and/or experience in international development, international relations and/or non-profit management.
- Experience with qualitative data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Flexible, self-starter.
- Advanced knowledge and ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to write clearly and effectively.
Unpaid internship with flexible hours.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, cover letter, and a writing sample. Outreach International is an equal opportunity employer.