Field Operations Intern
Outreach International is seeking an Intern to join the Field Operations team for Fall, 2018. The Research Intern will primarily be assisting the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in analyzing data, developing reports, and determining best practices related to Outreach International’s field work. Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter, outlining qualifications, start date, and availability.
Location: Kansas City, MO
Salary/Benefits: Unpaid internship with flexible hours.
Deadline: August 10, 2018
- Review, analyze, and compile information gathered from the field.
- Summarize findings and data trends in reports and literature reviews.
- Draft briefing papers and other reports as required.
- Respond to queries and requests for information from the Field Operations, Marketing, and in-country field teams.
- Explore current trends and practices in the international development field.
- Assist with other projects and tasks as needed.
- Flexible, self-starter.
- Advanced knowledge and ability within the Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to write clearly and effectively.
- Interest and/or experience in international development, international relations, and/or non-profit management.
- Experience with statistics and/or statistical programs a plus.
Unpaid internship with flexible hours.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter. Outreach International is an equal opportunity employer.