Marketing & Internal Operations Intern
Outreach’s HQ staff is stacked with motivated world-changers, but we always have room for one more. Pack your energy, enthusiasm and empathy and bring ‘em with you to Outreach HQ for a Fall internship! This is all very exciting for everyone involved. We can’t wait to meet you!
Location: Kansas City, MO
Salary/Benefits: Unpaid internship with flexible hours during Fall 2019 (Early Sept-Early December). Minimum of three months or 120 total hours.
Deadline: August 15, 2019
As an Internal Operations & Marketing intern, you will work closely with our HQ team, assisting with daily office tasks as well as working on individual projects involving donor relations, events, and mailings.
Qualified applicants should submit a resume and cover letter outlining key skills, a proposed start date, and general availability.
- Implementing process improvements to increase the efficiency and/or effectiveness of the Internal Operations and Marketing teams
- Supporting the planning and coordination of fundraising events
- Daily tasks including processing mail, scanning donor gifts, and fulfilling donor communications
- Miscellaneous, action-packed projects as assigned by the Marketing and Internal Operations team
- Participating in weekly staff and team meetings
- College student with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office product suite and Google Docs
- Interest in and/or experience with international development, international relations, and/or non-profit management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Outreach International’s work and methodology, a willingness to learn, general chill vibes and casual mastery of interpersonal and professional communication skills.
Unpaid internship with flexible hours.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a cover letter. Outreach International is an equal opportunity employer.