1) Go to smile.amazon.com
2) On your first visit there, you will be prompted to choose a charitable organization to whom your donations from eligible purchases will go.
3) Type “Outreach International” into the text field.
4) That’s it! Now, every purchase you make through smile.amazon.com will result in a small portion of your purchase going to Outreach!
1) This doesn’t in any way increase the cost of a given item on Amazon. They just make a little less profit (which goes to us)!
2) Once you’re signed up through smile.amazon.com, it might be a good idea to update your Amazon bookmark so it sends you to the “Smile” version. If you forget and go to regular ol’ Amazon, you’ll get a pop-up asking if you’d prefer to use Smile, so either way, it’ll all work out for everyone.
3) If you need more help or have any questions about this stuff, check Amazon’s own FAQ: Here!
4) We really appreciate everything you do on our behalf!
So… what are you waiting for? Start using Amazon Smile today and give kids all over the world more reason to smile.